DragonballMS

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Share | 

PunchYourMom's Gm app

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jew
I made A Few PoSt's
I made A Few PoSt's

PostSubject: PunchYourMom's Gm app   Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Name: Dustin

IGN:PunchYourMom

Why You want to be a GM: I want to be a gm because i think it would be a fun experience for both me and the players.

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because i would be a great gm (after i learned the basics) and i would handle all the "work", such as banning hackers, un-glitching characters, and providing fun events to keep players playing.

Experience: All though i have no experience i do have enough desire to replace what i lack in experience.

Ect: If i am made into a gm i will dedicate myself to this server alone, i will not abandon it and i will work to get as many player's as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU

PostSubject: Re: PunchYourMom's Gm app   Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 am

jew wrote:
Name: Dustin

IGN:PunchYourMom

Why You want to be a GM: I want to be a gm because i think it would be a fun experience for both me and the players.

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because i would be a great gm (after i learned the basics) and i would handle all the "work", such as banning hackers, un-glitching characters, and providing fun events to keep players playing.

Experience: All though i have no experience i do have enough desire to replace what i lack in experience.

Ect: If i am made into a gm i will dedicate myself to this server alone, i will not abandon it and i will work to get as many player's as possible.
a bit short but read. geek

My last visit :
My Total Post : 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonballms.77forum.com

PunchYourMom's Gm app
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonballMS :: General :: Gm application-
Jump to: