DragonballMS

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Share | 

aariz's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aariz
I madE a Post
I madE a Post

PostSubject: aariz's GM Application   Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 am

Here is my GM app I hope to get a reply fast:

Name: aariz

IGM: joker (or it will be once i register)

Sex: Male

Hobby: basketball, Hang out with friends, chillin, sleeping, eating, having fun, playing outsite, and Maplestory.

Time: i think eastern yea eastern

Experience: I have been a GM on 6 servers for 2 years
grawr ms, ny maplestory, grawr ms, light ms, sora story, maple-rewind
I know all the commands and i have a GM Handbook.

Why me: I am a friendly and talkative. On the other servers the people though i was very helpful and generous. I had been able to get my server into the top ten by sayin u will get items and events if we get into top ten. People would not stop voting. i met one person who voted all day and i was really happy and i gave him a good prize. how to keep hackers out. I always obey the rules. I'm a very exciting but i can wait and I will always try to help the people if they have a problems and questions and help. If i do not get picked i will not pick i will still stay in the server and do as much as i can by not being a gm.

Activeness: I am online everyday. Like 3-6 hours a day. on the weekends im on 6-8 hours a day online.

I hope u will pick me and if u dont i hope u alteast enjoyed the app. If u want more info contact me at aariz.hussain@gmail.com and have a awsome winter break. lol! afro geek santa Sleep rendeer drunken rabbit affraid cheers Basketball Cool What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect clown tongue

Spam deleted and edited by Snips:

if u need a new website i will make u one i will be a big help i will do anything u want even if i am not a gm i will also be donating soon if u want lol! afro santa jocolor clown jocolor What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Evil or Very Mad Cool geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snips
Modarator
Modarator

PostSubject: Re: aariz's GM Application   Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 am

Readed and Closed geek jocolor king

aariz's GM Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1