DragonballMS

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonBallMS we hope you enjoy it. More question? Ask our staff or ask at the ask section.

Share | 

Evershine GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evershine
Active Forum User
Active Forum User

PostSubject: Evershine GM application   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 am

Name:Daniel Petersen.

IGN:Evershine(whenever the server comes online.)

Why You want to be a GM:Because I have never tried to catch the chance of working together with a team on a maplestory pserver

Why should we pick you:Because I learn easily, and I've had a lot of experience as a forum mod, and as a gamemaster on a pserver for another game. I can study the different commands, and I will be able to uphold the rules. Also, I'm able to ignore angry persons words and act calmly.

Experience:Forum moderator for SkyGamerz GunZ/GunZ Unleashed for the past year, and I've been a Gamemaster ingame at GunZ Unleashed for around a month before I quit it.
Maplestory experience: I've playing playing maplestory private servers for around 1 and a half year now since the early v50. There's been a lot of changes, and I've only been banned at one server so far for using vulgar words against a Gamemaster which took the side of 3 preteen girls that thought it could be funny to flame and critisize my friends. I ended up saying ''I don't give a rat's ass, which is technically not a vulgar word but a more understandable and harsh word.

How long have you been playing DBZMS:I've just heard about it, but pretty much memorized the basic rules.

How much do you know about DBZMS?:I know the rules, about the rates and I've read the FAQ.. Anything else will come along the way while I enjoy the game, or work together with the staff.

Etc:My timezone is Gmt +1 which is 9 hours difference to american timezone, which means I'll be able to get on at schooltime for you.
I'm dependable, and trustworthy. My english gramma only has minor flaws, and my grades in english are usually 10's and 12's(A's and A+'s)

Do you visit the forum?:I'll usually sit around on the forum at the same time as I play on the server, and I check every posts in a new/reported thread to judge wether it's legal or not.

Well that's my application =] I hope to work together with you all. ~Shine

Last edited by Evershine on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected time of being able to get online)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x3Minnie
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re:Evershine GM application   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 am

Read and closed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HyackDragon
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU
Admin wHo KiLLeD SHIYU